Sunday, August 9, 2009

Aiko Desho!

This is a manga about a guy who tries to study for college by staying at his aunt's house. His aunt works at a kindergarten and makes him work there as well. A little girl named Aiko becomes attatched to him (presumably as a father figure).

I only read up to chapter 7 on this for two reasons.

1. It was boring.
2. The main character started falling in love with Aiko, I think...

But yeah. It seemed like an interesting concept but eventually became dull and slightly creepy.

My sister made me put that on the list... >.>

Anyway, I rate this 2 out of 10.

And the asterisk thing:

**

The review of this is short...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nakari, it's Giu. Just stopping in to say that I'm here, and actually reading this stuff. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hi, thanks.

    Someone reads this! ^__^

    ReplyDelete