Saturday, August 15, 2009

RANDOM: Kuroshitsuji

Kuroshitsuji was recommended by a friend who gave me a better summary than the one on onemanga.

It is about a British 12 year old boy(though he turns 13 somewhere in the middle of the manga) who has a butler who is probably the most badass butler the world has known. The boy is Ciel Phantomhive, the owner of the Phantomhive estate, owners of a candy and toy company.

Ciel is also a servant for the queen, commonly referred to as 'The Queen's Lapdog". She will give him stuff to do and he does it. By this I mean something like, 'Find out who keeps killing all these people and make them stop killing people.' At least, that's what she's said so far.

I started out watching the anime while my sister was reading the manga(she was slightly ahead of me, for once) but then I got to a point where she would ask me where I was, I would say where, and she would be like, "That place isn't in the manga..." That continued for a while until I talked to a friend, and we confirmed it as a cause of, as he so wonderfully put it, "Squeenix strikes again". Then I read the manga starting from where it differed (Chapter 13 of the manga is the last one that is similar to the anime) and I finished it (before my sister! Yay~).

Anyway, I rate Kuroshitsuji 7 out of 10 for Epic Justice.

Asterisks~

*******

But yes, this manga is very good and awesome and epic and I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment